The Demo Patch!
We've prepared a big patch for the demo!
The update includes:
- Continue button worked without any save
- The ability to throw rocks disappeared
- The AI wouldn't return to their initial positions after respawn
- Papers could be read from far range or through the other side of the wall
- Ambiance music couldn't be heard in some parts of the map
- The player was spawned inside shed without the zoom in
- The roof of North House wouldn't fully disappear when the player was inside
- Continue button didn't work after leaving the game and returning to it(on the same version)
- The player couldn't pick up item piles after dying and respawning
- The player could break the natural healing if he spammed the button for heal right after being hurt
- The objective would be stuck after saving and respawning
- The player couldn't run after saving and respawning
- The hunter wouldn't show an orange outline while investigating a distraction
- Sparkles for the ground texture
- The player could break the item piles after dying and respawning multiple times
- Lag Spikes in some parts of the map
- The player could get stuck after hiding and leaving the bed in the outpost
- Killing a hunter would result in a weird sound bug
- The player could restore his inventory after respawn if he threw a rock
- A few colliders for objected were placed badly
- Secondary wouldn't disappear once it's done
- Player can close the wheel with the same button that's opened
- Tweaked the SFX's sound volume
- Bigger size for the bush hiding spot
- Tweaked map level design to make it fairer(hunters, traps, bushes, etc.)
- Rotated signs so that the player won't get confused by them
- Modified text for some objectives
- The objectives pop-up will stay on screen longer
- Tweaked the light in houses
- Made the beacons easier to notice
- Replace the "R" button for saving with "F"
- The important events, hunters, items before the first save will be respawned
- Added an icon to loading menu
- New icons on the map for Crossroad and Beacon
- New ground textures
- Faster shine for multiple items
- Hunters will investigate longer
We hope that this patch will improve the experience of the game.
Feel free to give it a try and to give us feedback on the core gameplay!
You can find us on our discord server: https://discord.gg/CYQCqpw Have a good day!
And you can wishlist our game on steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154300/The_Equinox_Hunt/
Get The Equinox Hunt
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.