This game was really fun to play and the rogue lite mechanic fits really well with the story! Didn't know the full have was out might have to give it a go as well
The Equinox Hunt
A downloadable game for Windows
Since time immemorial, the Equinox Hunt took place in the depths of the forest. The prey has to go through the night for a chance at freedom. The forest is full of lurking hunters, ready at any moment to engulf their victim in fear and sheer terror.
Even if the hunters are brutal, they grouped themselves into different specialized factions. Though different, they cooperate during the hunt to ensure the toughness of their victims.
- Hide from the hunters and make your way through the woods.
- Escape from the forest and reclaim your freedom.
- Discover the mystery behind the cultists and their ritual.
- True stealth. You're not a hunter, you're the VICTIM.
- Multiple enemy factions: Trappers, Prowlers, Marksmen and Cutters, each of them specialized in a unique combat style.
- Each faction leader will subject the player to different situations.
- Use the environment to ease your way out.
- When your character dies, he's gone forever, yet you still have a chance, since the hunt never stops.
Will you survive the night?
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Dark, nature, Psychological Horror, Roguelite, Stealth, Top-Down, Top Down Adventure|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Homepage|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, I've made a video about the game and wanted to share some feedback about it, hopefully it's useful for the development :D
-The game in general feels pretty solid and it's game mechanics are quite good.
-The visual style is quite well chosen and the camre angle at the begining felt strange to me as I don't play a lot of games with that point of view, but after playing a little bit I really understood the reason of it as it's quite perfect to make you feel defenseless at the beging.
-Main mechanics work quite good and give the player many options to overcome the obstacles in it's way.
-I think I've found a bug/glitch that allowed me to get into an strange place by pushing the character into a wall (min 15:34)
Hopefully this is useful for the development :D, also if you could subscribe that would help me a lot :)
I gave it a go
SKIP TO 12:11!!!